看电影学英语之Young Sheldon s4e15

谢尔顿用盗版游戏导致电脑中毒

小米希求老哥帮忙偷偷约会

玛利库珀为了帮助邻居,一起去high

老爸召集朋友来家打牌,看见比利失去老爸,一起感慨

单词:

```
**skateboard v. 滑滑板
documentation n.文件证明
contend v. 竞争,争斗,争辩
instant adj. 立刻的,马上的
prevalent adj.流行的
insidious adj.隐伏得,阴险的
upend v. 颠覆
simulation n.模拟器
nail vt. 钉
bulldozer n.推土机
bootleg n.私货,盗版货
blast v. n. 爆炸
mitten n. 连指手套
seductive adj. 诱惑的,有魅力的
wrap up v. 是全神贯注
locomotive n. 火车头
track v.追踪 n. 轨道
straw n.稻草 ,吸管
tramp n.流浪汉,淫妇 v.践踏,步行
irony n.反讽,讽刺之事**
```

字幕:

Previously on Young Sheldon...
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Herschel moved out.
赫谢尔搬出去了
Oh, Brenda.
布兰达
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
- I think I have a boyfriend. - What's his name?
-我好像交了男朋友  -他叫什么名字呢
Marcus Adam Larson. He's 11 and a half,
马库斯·亚当·拉森  他11岁半了
he has blond hair, his favorite color's green
他有一头金发  他最喜欢的颜色是绿色
and he's learning how to skateboard.
他正在学怎么滑滑板
How do you know he's your boyfriend?
那你怎么知道他是你男朋友
Because this happened.
因为有这个
马库斯
愿意  不愿意
你愿意当我女朋友吗
Well, I didn't realize you had documentation.
我没想到你有文件证明
I know.
就是说啊
As long as humans have been on Earth,
从人类出现在地球上开始
they've had to contend with viruses.
他们与病毒之间的战斗就从未停歇
And as long as I've been on Earth,
而我在地球上的这些时光里
I've come up with fun ways to avoid them.
我发明了许多有趣的方式来避开它们
I've heard so much about you.
我听说过很多你的事迹
Apparently not how I feel about shaking hands.
看来你没听说过我对握手有什么看法
I wear personal protective equipment...
我穿戴个人防护措施
You come here right this instant.
你现在就给我过来
...and I was social distancing before it was cool.
并在社交距离流行起来之前就奉行多年
But in the early '90s,
但在90年代初期
a new type of virus became prevalent.
有一种新型的病毒开始流行了起来
One that no amount of hand-washing could stop.
而且无论你多勤洗手都无法预防
硬盘破坏者 - 你的硬盘已被破坏
A computer virus.
电脑病毒
Oh, no.
惨了
But let's back up and begin this story in a simpler time,
不过我们先倒回到还未发生时的时光
before an insidious infection had upended my life.
那是我还没被病毒暗算的美好从前
Hey, how has Billy been lately?
最近比利在学校怎么样啊
I don't know.
不知道
Aren't you friends?
你们不是朋友吗
We're like "head nod in the hallway" friends.
只不过是"点头之交"
What's that?
那是什么意思
You see someone in the hallway, you give 'em one of these.
就是在学校走廊碰见了  会这样来一下的交情
Ooh, there's a computer game called Railroad Kingdom.
新出了一个游戏叫《铁路王国》
快上车来迎接一场冒险
《铁路王国》
Can we get it?
我们能买吗
How much is it?
要多少钱
$49.95.
49块95
- Are you crazy? - ‭I'll handle this.
-你疯了吗  -我来跟他讲
I am not paying that much for a game.
我才不要花这么多钱买电脑游戏
It's not just a game. It's a cutting-edge simulation
这不止是个游戏  这是最尖端的经营模拟器
teaching business skills
能教导你商业技巧
- in the golden age of railroads. - It doesn't matter.
-让你在铁路的黄金时期大展拳脚  -我不管
But what if I end up running a railroad one day
万一有一天我需要营运一条铁路
and don't have the necessary business skills?
但我缺乏了必要的商业技巧呢
I think I nailed him with crazy.
我刚说他疯了没说错吧
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
年
少
谢尔顿
第四季 第十五集
Anyway,
反正...
I just wanted to check in
我就是想来
and see how you're holding up.
看看你状况如何
Working extra hours, being a single mother.
加班挣钱  还得当单亲妈妈
Living the dream.
简直就是梦想实现啊
Want me to give you a hand straightening up?
要我帮忙整理整理吗
Sure. You got a bulldozer?
当然好啊  你有推土机吗
Maybe we just need to get your mind off things.
或许我们带你转换一下心情就好了
Why don't we go out this weekend, have a girls' night?
我们这周末一起出去过个闺蜜之夜吧
Really?
别闹了
Mary Cooper's gonna show me a fun night on the town?
玛丽·库珀要带我去镇上狂欢一把吗
Yes.
没错
Where we going-- bingo at the church?
我们要去哪里"野"  教堂里玩宾果连线吗
Not anymore.
被你破哏了就只能换地方了
Why do these games have to be so expensive?
为什么这些游戏都要卖这么贵
At least you have MTV.
至少你家能看流行音乐台
All I have is TV.
我家只有"台"电视
Will you please stop focusing on what you don't have
能不能别再专注于你没有的东西
and try to focus on what I don't have?
而是来专注于我没有的东西呢
Look, if you really want it, I know a guy
如果你真的那么想要  我认识一个人
who sells bootleg games for five bucks.
他卖盗版游戏盘  只要5块钱
But that's like stealing.
这样不等于盗窃智慧财产吗
Aren't you gonna buy the game eventually?
你是不是有一天一定会去买正版
As soon as I save up enough money.
等到我存够了钱就去买
So you're just getting it early.
所以你只是先买了个抢先版而已嘛
I suppose an actual railroad magnate would cut some corners.
我想铁路大亨们也必定有钻漏洞的时候
Problem solved.
问题解决
Look at that-- I don't even have the game
瞧  我都还没买到游戏
and I'm already learning business skills.
我就已经学习到商业技巧了
Cool.
厉害
Do you have any plans Saturday?
你这周六有什么安排吗
Why? There a Church thing?
干嘛  教会有活动吗
- No. ‭- I'm free.
-没有  -那我有空
Good, because Brenda's having a rough time
那太好了  布兰达最近挺难熬的
and I want to show her some fun.
我想带她出去找点乐子
Fun?
乐子吗
You?
就你
Yes, me.
没错  就是我
Sorry, that came out wrong.
抱歉  小的阴阳怪气了
I know how to have a good time.
我知道怎么寻欢作乐好吗
Of course you do. That came out wrong, too.
您当然懂啦  抱歉  语气又阴阳怪气了
George.
乔治
Where you gonna take her?
你要带她去哪
Well, I haven't decided yet,
我还没决定好
but I did find a coupon to Muriel's Tea Room.
不过我找到了一张马里奥茶室的折价券
Ooh, tea room, that sounds like a blast.
茶室吗  感觉就超好玩呢
Boy, I am not good at this.
天啊  我真的是"阴阳人"耶
Whatever we end up doing, Billy's gonna be hanging here
无论我们最后去哪里  比利都会来家里
with Sheldon, so you need to watch them.
跟谢尔顿玩  所以你得看着他们
I'm happy to do that.
乐意之至
That one sounded pretty good.
这次就听起来还可以
The next day, Tam showed up
隔天  丹带着
with the bootleg copy of Railroad Kingdom.
一片《铁路王国》的盗版软盘来了
I wore my mittens so as not to leave fingerprints,
我戴着手套接过  避免留下任何指纹
in case it was ever used as evidence against me.
以防哪天这个光盘成为呈堂证供
Also, Tam had pulled it out of his gym bag. Ugh.
也因为这软盘是从他的运动服袋里拿出来的
I knew it was wrong, but listen
我知道这么做是不对的  但你听
to that seductive theme song.
它充满诱惑的主题曲
Hey, can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈件事吗
What's up?
怎么了
Think you could drop me off at the movies Saturday night?
你这周六晚可以送我去电影院吗
I'm seeing Jana. Can't Mom do it?
我跟詹娜有约会  你叫妈送你啊
Mom's going out.
妈妈那天晚上要出门
And I kind of want to go with Marcus.
而且我是想要跟马库斯去啦
Ah. So you're trying to go on a secret date.
所以你是想要偷偷约会是吗
- Kind of. ‭- I don't know how I feel about this.
-算吧  -我不知道我该对此作何感想
Come on, it's just a movie.
别这样嘛  就是看场电影而已
- Have you been out with him before? - ‭Never alone.
-你跟他一起出去约会过吗  -没单独约过
- How old is this boy? - ‭Thirteen.
-这男孩几岁啦  -13岁
Do his parents know about it?
他的父母知道他要跟你约会吗
What are you, Mom now?
你现在是变成妈妈了吗
You're my sister. You and boys is weird.
你是我的妹妹  让你跟别的男孩约会感觉很怪
Will you take me or not?
你到底要不要载我去啦
Fine.
行吧
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
谢谢  谢谢  谢谢你
You best not be hugging him like this,
你最好是别这么抱他
or that date's gonna be over real quick.
不然我很快就让你的约会结束
It's nice you're taking Brenda out.
你带布兰达出去玩还挺好心的
I'm glad someone thinks I can be fun.
好高兴终于有人觉得我也很会玩
Who said fun? I said "Nice."
谁说你会玩了  我说你很"好心"
Okay, well, if you're so fun, where would you go?
行  那既然你那么会玩  你会带她去哪玩
It's not rocket science.
这有什么难的
She just wants to go out to a bar and have some laughs.
她只是想去酒吧轻松一下罢了
I can do that.
我可以带她去
You don't sound too sure.
你语气不太坚定啊
It's been a while,
毕竟已经有些时日...
- but there's no reason... - You want me to come?
-不过我也不是不...  -你想我陪你们去吗
I'll pay for all your drinks.
你的酒钱我包了
You gonna regret that.
绝对喝到你破产
I was so wrapped up in my game
我当时一心沉迷在我的游戏里
I didn't even know where Tam went.
连丹去哪了都不知道
♪ The things you say ♪
♪ 你说的话 ♪
BGM:EMF - Unbelievable
♪ Mm, you're unbelievable, oh... ♪
♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪
But I didn't care,
但我根本不在乎
because I was building my locomotive empire.
因为我正忙着建筑我的火车王国
Little did I know,
但我当时不知道的是
as I was spreading tracks across North America,
当我一边在北美拓展商业版图时
a computer virus was spreading itself across my hard drive.
电脑病毒也在我的硬盘里大杀四方
Next stop, Infection City.
下一站  感染城
♪ You're unbelievable... ♪
♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪
I'm leaving soon. How do I look?
我要出门了  我看起来怎么样
Good, actually.
其实还真不赖呢
Well, you don't have to sound surprised.
你语气不用惊讶吧
Well, it's nice you want to look good for Brenda Sparks.
你愿意为布兰达·斯巴克斯梳妆打扮可真好呢
What are you looking for?
你在找什么呢
Deck of cards.
扑克牌
Why? You gonna play with the kids?
为什么  你要跟孩子们玩吗
Of course not. I-I invited the guys over for poker.
当然不是  我邀请了朋友来家里打牌
You're supposed to be babysitting.
你不是应该看孩子吗
They don't want me around. They're gonna be watching TV.
他们才不想我盯着  他们要看电视
But do you really need to be gambling?
那你也不至于要赌博吧
I thought you were trying to be fun tonight.
你今晚不是要欢乐模式吗
I am.
我是啊
Well, this seems like a good place to start.
那你就从现在开始启动吧
You have a nice time with your friends. ‭Thank you.
祝你跟朋友们玩得愉快
But so help me, if the house smells like cigars
但我先声明  如果我回家的时候
when I get home, you will not hear the end of it.
家里全是雪茄味  老娘一定跟你没完
It's your first day being fun. Y-You keep trying.
这是你人生第一次开始欢乐  你多多努力
Right now, I'm about to take out a loan so I can build
现在我马上要去贷款好建造
the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
Cool. What do I do?
厉害  那我负责什么呢
You watch me take out a loan so I can build
你负责看我贷款好建造
the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
Don't you have a game that two people can play?
你没有能两个人一起玩的游戏吗
I do, but not one that lets you take out a loan
有啊  但那些游戏没有任何一款
so you can build the first railroad line
能让你看我贷款好建造
between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
I'll pick Jana up first, then we'll go get Marcus.
我先去接詹娜  然后再去接马库斯
Okay.
好
- So what movie we seeing? - What do you mean "We"?
-所以我们要看什么电影  -"我们"是什么意思
You think I'm letting you go to the movies alone with him?
你以为我会让你跟他单独看电影吗
What do you think's gonna happen?
你是觉得能发生什么事情啊
Nothing's gonna happen, 'cause I'm gonna be there.
什么事情都不会发生  因为有我盯场
Relax, I'm not gonna sit with you.
放轻松啦  我不会坐在你们旁边
I'll be in the back.
我会坐在后排
But you'll be watching me?
但你会盯着我
Depends. What movie we seeing?
不一定  得看我们是看哪部电影
Beauty and the Beast.
《美女与野兽》
I'll be watching you.
我绝对会盯着你
So how come it's taken us so long to hang out?
为什么我们认识那么久  现在才一起出来玩
Well... my husband never left me before.
大概是因为我老公没抛下我过吧
We can joke about it?
现在已经能开这事玩笑了吗
Good.
那太好了
'Cause that's gonna make this night way easier.
能开玩笑今晚可就轻松多了
Here we go.
大家来
Is that three beers I see?
我看到了三杯啤酒吗
It's girls' night out and I said
今晚是闺蜜之夜嘛
I was gonna show you a good time.
而且我答应你要带你好好玩
All right, then, party girl, give us a toast.
行啊  派对女王  来个祝酒词
Oh, um, well, uh...
这个嘛...
Bless these beers
请保佑这三杯啤酒
and the bartender who poured them.
以及为我们倒酒的酒保
Seriously?
你不是吧
I thought it was good.
我感觉说的内容还不错啊
I-I'll handle this.
我来祝吧
To friends.
敬朋友们
And to Brenda's crap husband who made this night possible.
也感谢布兰达的垃圾老公让我们能齐聚一堂
- Mom. - It's okay, she said we could joke about it.
-妈  -没事的  她说我们可以开这事玩笑
You have a serving bowl I can put these in?
你有能让我放零食的碗吗
A serving bowl?
零食碗
I didn't realize we were
原来我们是在跟
playing poker with Martha Stewart.
烹饪女王玛莎·斯图尔特打牌啊
I will make civilized men of y'all if it kills me.
我拼死也要把你们变成文明人
I was just laughing 'cause he's my boss.
我刚才捧场笑只是因为他是我老板
I'll get you a bowl.
我去给你拿个碗
Uh, hey, Billy.
比利  你好啊
I thought you were playing computer games with Sheldon.
你不是在跟谢尔顿玩电脑游戏吗
I got bored so I came out here.
我觉得无聊  所以出来坐
Well, you want me to go get him?
想让我叫他出来吗
No, I'm fine by myself.
不用  我一个人待着就好
Where's my serving bowl?
我的零食碗呢
Uh, hey, Wayne, this is Billy.
韦恩  这是比利
Hello.
你好
His mama's the one Mary took out tonight.
玛丽今晚就是带他妈妈出去散心
Oh, right.
原来如此
Billy, you just make yourself comfortable,
比利  你随意  当自己家就好
watch whatever you want and help yourself to the fridge.
想看什么电视都行  冰箱里的东西随便吃
Thank you.
谢谢
You can't just leave this kid by himself.
你不能丢下这孩子一个人
Why not?
为什么
His father's gone. He's lonely.
他爸爸走了  他很孤单
Well, what do you want me to do,
那你想让我怎么做
invite him to play poker?
邀请他一起打扑克吗
Hey, Billy, why don't you come hang with us?
比利  不如来跟我们一起玩吧
What is happening?
什么情况
磁盘破坏者 - 你的硬盘已被破坏
Oh, no.
惨了
坦迪1000SL型号电脑实用指南
Hello, you've reached the Tandy Tech Support Hotline.
你好  这里是坦迪技术支持热线
I need help. I think I have a virus.
我需要帮助  我好像中毒了
I was playing this game, and then suddenly...
我玩游戏玩到一半  突然...
Current wait time is 28 minutes.
目前等待时间为28分钟
It wasn't bad enough I had to wait,
要我等还不是最痛苦的
I also had to listen to rock and roll.
我还得听可怕的摇滚乐
So...
那么
how serious is it with you two?
你们的关系有多认真
Well, we've held hands, hugged once,
我们牵过手  拥抱过一次
and we haven't kissed, but we did share a straw.
还没接过吻  但分享过同一根吸管
Wow, pretty serious.
那算很来真的
They haven't even been on a date yet.
他们都没约会过
We got pretty serious before you ever took me on a date.
你还没带我约会之前我们就已经很亲密啦
Cool it with that.
别大肆宣扬
- Can I ask a relationship question? - ‭Of course.
-我能问个恋爱问题吗  -问啊
Who said "I love you" first?
谁先说"我爱你"的
Funny you should ask.
你问得巧了
Now, I think he cared more about
我觉得他在乎
those stupid chickens than he did me.
那些破鸡仔多过在乎我
Oh, that's not true.
才不是这样的
He took them when he left.
他走的时候把鸡也带走了
Okay, that's a tough one. Give me a sec.
好吧  这点很难圆  容我想一想
Why are we talking about this? We should be having fun.
我们为什么聊这个  我们应该玩个痛快
Actually, it feels good to get it off my chest.
事实上  发泄出来感觉很好
Well, let's get into it.
那就展开说说
What happened?
发生了什么
If it's another woman, she's a tramp,
如果有第三者  她就是个荡妇
and you're way prettier.
你漂亮多了
No. Although sometimes
没有  但有时候
I wish there was.
我倒希望真有第三者
Then I'd have someone to be mad at
那我就能生那个人的气
other than myself.
而不是气自己
And here I thought this one was gonna be the sad sack.
我还以为会是这家伙软弱落泪呢
Mom, that is enough.
妈  够了
Oh, there's my little killjoy.
我的宝贝扫兴鬼果然来了
- Do you know anything about poker? ‭- No.
-你对扑克有什么了解吗  -完全没有
That's all right, neither does this guy.
没关系  这家伙也不懂
Good one, boss.
好好笑  老板
This is fun.
真好玩
Good. Glad you're here.
那很好啊  我很高兴你加入
My dad never let me play cards with him.
我爸从来不让我跟他一起打牌
And then he left.
然后他就走了
Sorry, are we still playing?
不好意思  我们还玩吗
'Cause I've got a really good hand.
因为我这手牌真的很好
Tandy Tech Support. This is David.
坦迪技术支持  我是大卫
How can I help you?
我有什么能帮你
Hello, I'm having a problem
你好  我的坦迪1000SL
with my Tandy 1000SL.
型号电脑出了问题
What's going on?
怎么了
I think I have a computer virus.
我的电脑好像中毒了
Well, let's not jump there yet.
先别急着下这定论
Could be lots of things. What did you see?
有很多可能  你看到什么画面
Pixels started disappearing, and then
像素开始消失  然后
a message read: "Disk Destroyer-- your hard drive
有一条信息写着  "磁盘破坏者  你的硬盘
- is now corrupted." - Yeah, that's a virus.
-已被破坏"  -确实是病毒
Oh, dear.
妈呀
Have you used any unlicensed software lately?
你最近有用过未授权软件吗
《铁路王国》
Um... I'm not sure I should answer that
我不确定在咨询律师前
without consulting an attorney first.
是否该回答这问题
Hey, hey, I get it. I play a lot of games,
我懂的  我也玩很多游戏
not always officially purchased.
有时也不是从官方途径购买的
I'm just here to help get your computer up and running.
我只是提供帮助  让你电脑恢复正常
Thank you for understanding, David.
感谢你的理解  大卫
I'm not usually a rule-breaker, but it was Railroad Kingdom
通常我不会违纪违规  但这可是《铁路王国》
and I really wanted it because I love trains.
我真的很想玩  因为我最爱火车了
And it was $49.95.
但这游戏要49.95美元
My mom said it was too expensive.
我妈妈说太贵了
And I was going to buy it eventually,
我本来想慢慢攒钱买下来的
and Tam said that was good enough,
但丹说之后会补买正版就行了
so I got a bootleg copy, and now I have a virus,
所以我弄了个盗版的  结果中毒了
which I very much deserve.
都是我活该
I'm sorry, who's Tam?
不好意思  丹是哪位
So no one's gonna say anything for the rest of the night?
今晚不会再有人开口说话了吗
Wouldn't be the first time no one's said anything
这也不会是第一次提到爱的话题时
when the subject of love came up.
没人说话了
- I said something. - That doesn't count.
-我有说话啊  -那不算数
Missy, if you said "I love you" to Marcus,
米希  如果你对马库斯说"我爱你"
- and he said "samesies," would you be okay with that? - Well...
-他回答"一样"  你能接受吗  -这个
And before you answer, remember who agreed
在你回答之前  先想想是谁答应
to take you on a secret date.
偷带你出来约会的
Don't ask her, she's a kid.
别问她  她只是小孩子
She held hands and shared a straw!
她可是牵过手和分享过吸管的
You ready to start dating again?
你准备好重返情场了吗
I think I need some time.
我还需要些时间
Well, if you change your mind, there's a gentleman
如果你改变主意了  吧台那边有位先生
over here at the bar who would like us
很想让我们
to see his butt crack.
欣赏他的屁股缝
So, then, was there no big blowup when he left?
这么说他离开时你们并没大吵一架
Not really.
没有
Well, what happened?
那到底发生了什么
Let's see... We used to be happy.
我想想  我们以前很快乐
Little by little, we weren't.
但感情渐渐就淡了
Then there was bickering,
然后我们开始吵架
then there was silence, and then...
接着冷战  最终
...it was over.
婚姻就走到了尽头
I mean...
可是
all couples bicker, right?
每对夫妻都会吵架  对吧
You worried about you and George?
你担心你和乔治的婚姻吗
Of course.
当然
I'm sure you guys will be fine.
你们一定会好好的
And if it doesn't work out, I'd be happy to introduce you
如果没能白头偕老  我很乐意介绍你
to Butt Crack Bob over here.
认识那位屁缝哥
Well, I know it's rough, but my old man left
我知道这很让人难受  我爸离家时
when I was around your age.
我也跟你现在差不多大
What are you, about 16, 17?
你大概16  17岁对吧
I'm 12.
我12岁
Damn.
长得真成熟
You know, maybe he doesn't want to talk about this.
也许他不想聊这件事
Sometimes it's good to get stuff off your chest.
有时把心里的烦恼发泄出来是好事
My man's been through a lot.
我哥们受了很多苦
- And we're here for you. ‭- Thank you.
-我们都会陪着你  -谢谢
I'm gonna raise.
我要加注
On the bright side,
往好的一面看
you could look after your mom now.
现在你可以照顾你妈妈了
That's what I did.
我当年就是这么做的
Made a man out of me.
那经历让我成长为男子汉
You know, Billy, sometimes these things are for the best.
比利  有时发生这种事才是最好的
Why would you say that?
你干嘛这么说
My parents had a bad marriage.
我父母婚姻不幸  感情不好
Honestly, it...
老实说
it was hard to be around.
待在他们身边很痛苦
Full boat, read 'em and weep. Come to papa.
葫芦  你们哭吧  来爸爸怀里
Sorry.
抱歉
Should we just forget it and go home?
我们能不能算了  直接回家
Fine by me.
我没意见
Does the backseat get a vote?
后座的人有投票权吗
You put me on the spot.
是你让我为难的
I never said that to anyone before.
我从没对任何人说过那句话
Me neither, and it didn't go well.
我也没有  结果并不好
Samesies.
一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not even sure what it's supposed to feel like.
我都不确定爱应该是什么感觉
Well, if you felt it, you'd know.
如果你感觉到爱  你会知道的
I know that I like you.
我知道我喜欢你
A lot.
很喜欢
More than anybody else.
比喜欢其他人都多
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
By the way, when Marcus is in the car,
提醒下  马库斯上车后
you can't be this lame.
你们可不能这么逊
Okay, so what we're gonna need to do is
我们需要做的是
wipe your hard drive clean and reinstall the operating system.
彻底抹掉硬盘数据  重装操作系统
What about all my files?
那我的文件怎么办
Do you have everything backed up?
你有备份吗
I back up my files every Thursday night.
我每周四晚上都会备份
I call it Backup Thursdays.
我称之为备份星期四
It's not the catchiest, but it sums up the situation.
不算很朗朗上口  但总归是总结了情况
Perfect. After we wipe your drive, you can restore it,
很好  抹除硬盘数据后  你可以恢复文件
- and you'll be good as new. - Thank you so much.
-到时就会完好如新  -非常感谢
No problem. So, start by turning the computer off
不客气  你先关闭电脑
and inserting the DOS disk.
插入DOS盘
Wait, what if I used the backup disk
等等  如果我是在
after the virus was already on the computer?
电脑中毒后才使用的备份盘呢
Oh. Uh, then I'm afraid it's corrupted, too.
那恐怕备份盘也损坏了
But how do I get my files?
那我怎么取出文件呢
You don't.
取不了
But I have all my old papers on there,
但我的旧论文全在里面
my parents' taxes.
还有我爸妈的税务文件
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
- You ever play football? - No, sir.
-你打过橄榄球吗  -没有  先生
Think about it. I will forge a birth certificate tomorrow.
考虑看看  我明天就可以帮你搞假年龄证明
- Dad, something terrible happened. - What's the matter?
-爸爸  发生了可怕的事  -怎么了
I lost all the files on my computer.
我电脑上的文件全部不见了
Oh, well, I'm sure you can get 'em back.
你一定可以找回来的
I can't, and It's all my fault.
找不回了  这都是我的错
All right, calm down.
好了  冷静点
I can't calm down. This is a disaster.
我无法冷静  这是天大的灾难
It'll be okay, Sheldon.
会没事的  谢尔顿
You don't understand. They're gone.
你不明白  文件全丢了
走了
And they're gone forever.
一去不复返
And no matter what I do, they're never coming back,
不管我做什么  它们再也不会回来了
so it won't be okay.
所以怎么可能会没事
I wish I could tell you
我真希望能告诉你
I realized the cruel irony
我意识到我刚对比利说的话
of what I had just said to Billy,
有多残酷多讽刺
and apologized.
并且向他道歉了
But I didn't.
但我没有
Like a virus,
就像病毒
heartbreak can also spread.
心碎也会传播
Once it does, it's hard to contain.
一旦传开了  就很难控制
《美女与野兽》
In some cases you can try to reboot and start over.
有时候你可以试着重启  从头来过
But it makes you appreciate those early days,
无论如何  这经历会让你感激从前的美好时光
when your hard drive was clean...
那时你的硬盘还安全无毒
...and the world was full of possibility.
世界仍充满可能
暂无评论

发送评论 编辑评论


|´・ω・)ノ
ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ
(☆ω☆)
(╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴
 ̄﹃ ̄
(/ω\)
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
(๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ)
→_→
୧(๑•̀⌄•́๑)૭
٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
(ノ°ο°)ノ
(´இ皿இ`)
⌇●﹏●⌇
(ฅ´ω`ฅ)
(╯°A°)╯︵○○○
φ( ̄∇ ̄o)
ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ"
( ง ᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃
(ó﹏ò。)
Σ(っ °Д °;)っ
( ,,´・ω・)ノ"(´っω・`。)
╮(╯▽╰)╭
o(*////▽////*)q
>﹏<
( ๑´•ω•) "(ㆆᴗㆆ)
😂
😀
😅
😊
🙂
🙃
😌
😍
😘
😜
😝
😏
😒
🙄
😳
😡
😔
😫
😱
😭
💩
👻
🙌
🖕
👍
👫
👬
👭
🌚
🌝
🙈
💊
😶
🙏
🍦
🍉
😣
Source: github.com/k4yt3x/flowerhd
颜文字
Emoji
小恐龙
花!
上一篇
下一篇